As you can see, we didn't catch too many
"BIG FISH", but we did catch a ton of little ones. Cody, Ashley (soon to be sister-inlaw) and I started a competition to see who could catch the most fish and well Cody at the end had the most, but he started the game with five and Ash and I didn't have any.
The ending score was:
Cody-16
Ashley-12
Kandice-14
Kandice-14
It was so very fun, as soon as you'd put your hook in, you'd be reeling another little whopper in.
This is Cody's mom, Carrie! She is so fun. She's such a good grandma, she makes all her grandkids feel so special and important. This is my favorite picture!
These are Cody's nephews and Neice. They are so cute and so funny! Keegan tells the best fish stories! "I catch a fish this BIG, and Uncle Tody, you catch one this BIG!" I think he's learned these fish stories from he's Uncle Cody, or maybe his Grandpa Pehrson!
All in all, we had a great day. Just playing around on the ice and getting sunburnt! We'll be prepared next year with hats, sunblock, and more worms!
oh my gosh! You're under 60 days!
ReplyDeleteoh this is leandra by the way, not jesse. tee hee
ReplyDeleteThat does look fun. Well worth the sunburn I would say.
ReplyDelete