This weekend, Cody and I went to Delta to see his little niece Dakota get blessed. She's the cutest little girl. She was born with a ton of hair and it just pokes out every where. It was a great weekend.
Cody's other niece Lexee is on the left side and Dakota is on the right. They are so fun!
We also picked up some of our wedding invites, and I am sooooooo happy! I love them. I had my cousin Amanda Alexander design them and she did so awesome! She's is so fun to work with and I highly recommend her. I think I probably drove her to drinking and she'll probably be so happy when my wedding is over, but I think she's just so Great! We also got a few of our engagement prints back and they look even better printed than they did on the net. I love them so much! Here's a preview:

We had so many cute pics to pick from, but this one has become one of my faves!
On our way to Delta, We dropped my little sister off at my Aunt Ellen's house. Quincee got asked to Payson High's Prom by one of my cousin Lacey's friend. The two talked me into doing their hair, so Cody loved sitting there listening to my other cousin talk about weggies! ha ha, Good thing we'll be married before he meets the rest of the Mathews'. JK! I love them all!

Aren't these two
HOTTIES!
Quincee looks so grown up! She just got her braces off and her pearly whites looks so great! I'm proud to say, she is wearing my old prom dress.... Black is back! ha ha. You can't see it very well, but she looked so cute! We kept teasing her that she actually looked like a girl! Not that she doesn't usually, but she's no girly-girl!
And now I have to brag on my luv, Mr. Cody! I think it was back in November, Cody went hunting with his dad up to Canada. Cody's dad, Dave shot a pretty good white tail deer and my man Cody shot this huge Elk! Its really really big, I could barely lift the rack. It scored a 394! Which I don't totally understand the measuring system, but I've that's a very very good score!
Since we don't have a house...yet, Cody's brother Jason is going to house Cody's baby until we find a house. We'll probably have to build a house around this monster... ha ha! These pictures really do not do it justice, but its great and the taxidermist did a really good job.
Cody's brother Jason's just built a new house in Delta, its a log cabin style home and it pretty awesome. The Elk fits in perfectly! But you have to stand at the very end of the room to see the full mount because it so big.
Well that's about all for now, only
33 more days
until Cody and I's big day and I can't wait!

This is another pics from our Ice Fishing trip.
This pic shows Cody and I's burned faces really well!
PS: If you'd like to receive an invite to our reception, please email me.
We'd love everyone to join us on our special day!
You know I'll be there! can't wait! Do you have my address? Here it is in case you don't:
ReplyDelete534 S 130 W
Orem, UT 84058
I love that quincee wore your dress! It was hot back in the day and is still hot now. I can't believe it- you have like a month until your wedding. eeeeeek!
Wow the big day is coming so fast! I don't know if you have my address but I will give it to you again :)
ReplyDelete228 Douglas Street #3
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
I am so excited to see your announcement!
Kandice you are so funny! Thanks for the nice shout out! You did not drive me crazy at all :) The countdown is on! I can't believe your big day is so close :)
ReplyDelete