So far we're really loving married life. Its definitely a change but a very good change! I love that I get to see Cody everyday, since before the marriage I was privileged to see him up to three times a week!

Thanks to everyone who came our to our sealing, diners, and receptions. They all turned out so great and beautiful. We just got our pictures back, but with all the craziness I haven't had time to get them on. This is a picture that Cody's sister took of us up at Hidden Springs. The wind was blowing kinda hard and it looked like it was going to rains so we were lucky we got these cute pics. I need to lighten them up, but I've got a wonderful mother who is photo shop awesome who could fix it all up for me!
Thanks again!
Love the Picture! Thanks for posting. Being Married is so awesome. It is different at first. But after a while it is just the norm. Love ya tons
ReplyDeleteYour married!!! I'm sad I couldn't come but I'm sure it was wonderful. You look so gorgeous in this picture!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I didn't see this post before but I love it. Thats such a pretty pic and I'm glad you're going to be in Roosevelt! That will prob be so nice for your job and everything. I'm glad you're lovin being married! And have so so so much fun on your awesome alaska vacation!
ReplyDelete