Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthday and Christmas!

A few Weeks ago it was my 23 birthday! I'm getting old! ha ha It was pretty much another normal day for me but Cody yet again surprised me with roses at work and then he bought me a shelf I have been wanting! I know I'm very spoiled!
I told Cody that the roses look so in place on our bedroom cabinet that he should bring me some weekly... he just laughed! ha ha


Merry early Christmas to everyone! I feel like it should still just be my birthday and not jsut a few days before Christmas.... But I'm very excited to head to Delta to spend some time with the inlaws.
For my birthday my wonderful mother-in-law sent me a ton of very cute western Christmas ornaments and I love them so so so much! So I had to take some pictures of our cute tree. You can't see the details very well but I love it!

It looks like its leaning a bit in the picture but I think its standing straight in our house.... PS I love our star... Its an EBAY special! ha ha



Cody's Friend Adam hand wood burnt this bulb last year. They're so awesome and he's so talented! We have moose, elk, deer, horse, geeese.... and so so many others but the wolf is my favorite!

Here's my old College Christmas tree. Its been through alot. It was actually my Great Grandma LaRue's tree and it was given to me because my grandmas always said, "Everyone should have a Christmas tree on Christmas!"

PS Leandra do you remember the quilt we made in Mrs. Fausett's class our senior year? Yep here's mine, My mom had it quilted up for our wedding and it looks great... other than all the mistakes I made! ha ha

Well everyone, have a very Merry Christmas and I hope see you I the new year! 2010 sounds pretty weird!
Happpy Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Why is your house so cute and perfect!!! I love it all and it fits you so great! The tree is perfect for you, I seriously love it! and of course I remember those blankets, hours of stress and unpicking but yours looks amazing! I wanna see your house in real life, I love it. PS bring me that monsterous tv :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your christmas tree was so cute! I love the ornaments and garland. Your quilt looks so good, Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete