
Our secret is out!
Yes it is true we are expecting a little buddle of joy the first of August and we couldn't be more excited!
So to all the little rumors going around are true.... well the ones about the baby!
PS Sorry to Chelsy Cooper, she asked me last night if I was but I couldn't tell because we hadn't told my family yet!
Kandice,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!! You will be the cutest little mommy.
Kandice! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be the best Mom. Congrats again! Oh you make me baby hungry! haha.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kandice! I'm excited to tell Nate... he'll be so happy for you two too!
ReplyDeleteNo way!!! No way! I'm so happy for you! How have you been feeling? I need to know everything. You're due so soon! How far along are you like 16 weeks?
ReplyDeletecongrats kandice, You are gonna be such a cute little mommy. you kept that a secret for some time. CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am sooo excited for you. You and Cody are going to be the cutest parents ever!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is such great news! You are going to be such a great mom! You two will have the cutest little cowboy or cowgirl :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations! I am so excited for you. Good luck
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! Congrats! Super exciting. Being a mommy is the BEST!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still a little ticked that I had to find out on facebook. I think to make up for that you will have to go to lunch with me sometime, like next week. I'm really happy for you guys! And I think that is a funny funny apron. The bun maker, ha. Who comes up with these things?
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! Kandice that is so funny! I was just joking around I had no idea! That is so exciting our babies will be so close in age! Do you know what you're having yet? You guys did a great job keeping in the secret this long. Have you been feeling ok? Hope everything is going great for for you Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kandice!!!
ReplyDelete