Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Dreams

So I've heard, when your pregnant you have crazy dreams ... Well I've had a few dreams that were kinda crazy but there are three that have really gotten stuck in my mind.

A Few Months ago, I dreamt we were at Cody's parents house and I was feeding baby boy pehrson (that was when I just knew we were having a boy) when all of a sudden the baby started to grow and grow and grow and all of a sudden my dark haired little boy turned into a red headed little boy and looked just like our nephew Keagan. (Now Keagan has a michevious little laugh) and when the baby finished its bottle it stood up and laughed out loud just like little Keagan. I started to cry! The baby had grown so fast!

Last month I had a dream that our baby had eight toes on each foot! and they had to go in and remove them before she was born. I woke up crying! (This dream is due to me watching too many Grey's Anatomy episodes)

Last night, I had a dream that I had the baby and a family member came to see her and I had just go done feeding her and this family member kept asking... how long will she be full? The next thing I know, I turn my back and this family memeber goes running out of my house with my baby and I never see her again! I woke up crying again! (This is due to Cody and I thinking about watching "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle")

Such an awful dream! So now I'm a worried mess about our baby having eight toes and my family stealing her! AWE!

But moving on to a better story.... this weekend while we were out in the city, we missed an exit that I was suppose to be watching for, As we drove pass it, Cody asked, "Why didn't you remind me?" Well I replied, "I forgot." He then reached over and rubbed my belly and said, "Baby, please give your mommy her brains back. I love you...."
We both started to laugh and thats when I realized how true that statement was.... Pretty much when ever I day dream or daze off, I'm usually thinking of our little baby! I think of how excited we are and how much we have to prepare!
Only 96 More Days, and I won't have to day dream any more!

1 comment:

  1. Kandice, I call it pregnant brain...it's totally true. Your brain will come back, but you will still be crying for a little while after the babe is born....only like 5 years so far ha ha!

    ReplyDelete