Yesterday we lucky enough to get a 3-D ultrasound of our little babe. She was a bit stubborn and wouldn't totally show us everything but with a lot of poking, rubbing and walking around the hospital we got a pretty good facial picture and the radiologist tech said she was pretty confident that she was indeed a GIRL!
ENJOY!
There pictures aren't totally clear because her little arm was across her face so they had to go 'through' the arm to get to the face.
We pulled out our wedding video and looked at our baby pictures and she has my chubby round face and my squished little nose. And she has Cody's eyes and forehead.
Such a chubby cutie!
I can't believe how big she already looks, her little cheeks are already starting the droop!
Seeing her for the first time seems to make everything seem so real....
Well more real than feeling her kick all day and watching my belly move when she rolls over. 11 WEEKS LEFT!
SO EXCITED!
Also...
This weekend is Cody and I's anniversary! 1 Year down, Eternity to go. (Anniversary blog to follow!)
For our anniversary we are headed here....
The La Sal Mountains, Near Moab to HUNT this......
With Cody's Dad who was lucky enough to draw a black bear tag this year!
If you asked me what I thought we'd be doing for our anniversary, Bear hunting probably wouldn't be my answer and I didn't think I'd be pregnant either. But I'm very excited, I've never been bear hunting before and the boys are very excited to hunt down that BIG one roaming the La Sal Mtns.
Hopefully my prego body will hold up!
Wish Us Luck!





No comments:
Post a Comment