Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eight WEEKS!

Yesterday I went in for another Dr. appointment and was very excited to hear that I am in the single digit range!
I have between 6 to 8 weeks left! YEAH!
The last couple weeks I have been having bad back pains. I asked the doctor about them and he reassured that I was actually having Braxton Hicks Contractions. Which now that I think about it does make sense, but I sure hope when it comes time to actuallly being in labor that I'll be able to distinguish what is really happening!
I've been reading aton of books and asking a million questions so hopefully I'll be prepared.
Yesterday I also ordered the baby's crib! I'm so relieved to have that done and we organized our spare bedroom so the baby will actually have a place in our little apartment!
The baby is so active these days. Its like she's doing jumping jacks in there! She's always on my right side playing with my ribs and just making them sore! But I love feeling here moving, that is one thing I think I'll truly miss. Also feeling her move reassures me that she is okay, I always worry that something is wrong when I haven't felt her move for a while.

Well thats about all for now! All my friends who are due in June are going to be having their little babes soon and I'm very jealous!
It seems like time has stopped!
Eight weeks feels like forever to go!
BUT I still have a ton to get done so I guess I'll take these weeks and hopefully get completely prepared for my soon to be family of three!

2 comments:

  1. When I told my dr that my back was hurting he told me not to worry about it and I went into labor the next morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight weeks does feel like along time. But just be glad that you aren't just starting.

    ReplyDelete