Dallie Jo Stacy Pehrson
Born Aug. 1, 2010 at 10:04AM weighing in at 8lbs 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long
Look how cute my little family is. I seriously do not know what we ever did with out her!
We are so excited to have her and love her so much. We still learning from each other everyday and I am SO blessed to have such a special little family and I seriously have the best and most AWESOME husband.
He is so patience with me and so cute with Miss Dallie Jo.
(Thats all for now, more to come.)
congrats Kandice! i'm so lucky to be the first to comment. Leandra will be so jealous...are you reading this lani?
ReplyDeleteShe's super cute!
Yep I'm way way way jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks amazing and I can't wait to hear more about her. I hope you'll tell all about the birth and things on here. It's all so interesting to me!
I'm patiently waiting for the baby story :)
ReplyDeleteOOO I just cried over my baby having a baby!! I love you both Cody and Lou Lou you are the bestest . . . thank you for sharing with us, I know we are a pain sometimes.... but it is all in love... Kiss, hugs to Dallie Jo our 1st grand child. Lou Lou keep writing you are so good at that, Dallie Jo will love reading it some day and seeing how much you love her Daddy! What great examples!
ReplyDelete