Wednesday, January 19, 2011

#11

 My Auntie's the BEST!

Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen? I think so.
I made this little shirt for Dallie so she can go cheer on her Aunt Quincee at her High school basketball games. She wasn't so sure at the first couple games but she loves them now. She watches just like a regular little fan and everyone adores her! (I think there might be more Dallie watching than basketball watching.)
Dallie Jo and the Best Babysitter ever, Rylan!
#11
Grandma, Dallie Jo and Daddy
Quincee and her Littlest fan, I mean BIGGEST Fan!
Of course there at ten million more pictures of her at the ball games, but these are just a few. I actually caught my mom video taping Dallie Jo instead of Quincee. (Sorry Quincee!)

Go Lady Longhorns!

PS. My older sister Ashley and her husband Wayne are expecting their first baby in about two weeks. We are so excited for them. It will be exciting to have another baby in the family and I'm excited that I'm not the one have it! Good Luck Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment