Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Mother-in-law, and Grandmas!

Being a MOM is the best and most amazing blessing.... EVER! I truely love being a mom and have always wanted to be a mom since I was little. (That's probably why I couldn't ever commit to anyone degree.)

I heard this the other day:
"We will have all of Eternity to know our children as adults, but only this moment,
right now, to know them as children."
-Hilary Weeks

I have seen first hand how fast the little ones can change; the 9 months of pregnancy sure doesn't go as fast as the 9 months of watching them grow, learn and develop.
And I've Loved.Every.Minute!
So.. my new goal is to slow down and take in the memories of when she is little. I've tried to write down what she learns and funny things she does but still as fast as time goes by little things get forgotten and that is what I want to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment