Dallie Jo's 15 month stats:
- 22.8 pounds and 31 inches tall
- When we were at the doctors office for her check up, I asked her to say HI Doctor to Dr. Staker and she said, "Hi Doggie!" Close enough!
- She says: HI!, Mamma, Daddy, Doggie, Jaxie, Kitty, Maggie, Ashy, What, HEY, HEY, HEEYY!, and her favorite.... ahiekldjukejdnake! She's turned into a little JIBBER Jabberer!
- Runs everywhere!
- When she starts to get tired she get really wild! About 7:30pm is her real wild time. I think its because she knows if she slows down she'd fall asleep, and we can't have that!
- Every time someone knocks on our door, she runs to it and knocks back and says, "Dadda?" She loves when daddy comes home.
- She's become a very picky eater. But she still loves cooked carrots, peas, corn, and broccoli. Oh and sweetish fish.
- She has 4 front teeth on top and 1.5 mollers (Her second one is just coming in), and on bottom she has two front teeth and one back moller.
- Her little legs are really ticklish, we say its because she's boy crazy for WYATT! (he's our neighbor who is just a couple months older than Jo) haha
-While in the store, she says HI to anyone and everyone; but if they talk back to her, she gets shy! That cute little HI and Wave automatically brings a smile to every ones face!
- She's quite the little helper, she will take stuff to the garbage, but while there she usually pulls the other stuff out.
- She likes to pick out her own outfits, I usually let her pick out her pants and I get the shirt so they actually match. The other day, she pulled all her clothes out and when I asked her to put them back... She actually did!
Well that's about all I can think of. I'm pretty sure I need to be better and write all these fun stuff down during the month but I'd most likely forget where I wrote them down at. As for Halloween fun, I did get pics but we've been busy with house planning and other stuff so I haven't had the chance to get the pics on.
No comments:
Post a Comment