Sunday, March 18, 2012

Puppy play

This weekend Cody's parents were on an important mission to deliver this little cute puppy to his new owner. Let me just say, she was the cutest and I really, I mean Jo Jo really wanted to keep her. I do believe if we did have a house we would have stolen her!
Jo was ready to go check the cows with her puppy and Grandma.

And of course, Grandma had to wear Grandpa's boots and had to have a belt on!

It just about broke my heart to see Jo's tears when we took her to her new owners. I hope they take good care of her cuz we would have kept her. Seriously I loved her! Once again we have to practice our patience and wait for our house to get done... or get started.

PS Girls in curls are too cute!
PPS if you like this little girl puppy, Cody's little brother has one more puppy for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment