I used to see so much of me in her and now she is looking... and acting(she's a wild women!) like her dad.
Here are some Jo lately's that make me laugh:
-A few weeks ago, Cody and I decided we wanted to skip out of church early after sacrament. Well on the way out she started screaming, "Me play! Nussey!" I guess we have a little Molly Mormon on our hands! ha ha.
-She loves her panties with the kitties on them. While purchasing them from walmart she started striping in the shopping cart so she could put them on.
-She's definitely a 2 year old. She become more and more independent everyday. Some days its good and others it drives me nuts!
-She's really into books... books that have animals in that is. While at the library we will go looking for a book to bring home and she will look at the pics until she finds a horse and if she can't find one she put it back.
-Seriously, Jo is a horse freak! And we have Grandma Angie to blame for this horse madness! When ever we pull up to Gma and Gpa Mathews' house she immediately asks them to ride harses...! Every. Time.
-My mom and I attempted once again to try and take some pics of Jo. Out of a possible 100 pics we got probably 2 of her smiling (at the horses not the camera). But needless to say, we did get a few of her little cute personality and love for horses.
These pics are of when we had to put the horse away after taking pics.... She was so sad!

-She loves babies. My neighbors have a 3 month old who is just starting to focus and smile at you and she loves to make him smile. In church on Sunday she yells over to Nicole and says, "Baby Cole, he's chute!"
-Also last week in church, I was in the middle of my YW lesson when the nursery leaders bring me Jo with a stinky diaper. I quickly change her and during this whole time she is just whimpering, I ask her whats wrong and she said, "I no go home, I go to nussey!" Too funny!
AND some US lately:
-Cody has been working an insanely amount of hours lately. Seriously 24 hours one day, then he helped my grandpa move cows all day, come home and get a few hours of sleep then head back to work at 5 the next morning! I don't know who he can do it, I would be a walking zombie! AND the last two nights he's been working nights: 5pm to 9am....
-Our house is coming along slow but sure! They are getting the
-As for me, I'm staying busying trying to pick all the house stuff out. Seriously I thought it would be so much fun but really there is too much to pick from and I decided my husband is way toooooooo picky! He says its me who is changing my mind but its him. He will tell me to keep picking stuff out until I find what he likes.
-And of course trying to keep up with Jo is a chore all in its self. We are still doing the potty training thing... JUST SHOOT ME! This parenting thing just keeps getting harder! ha ha but I sure enjoy this wonderful, wild, crazy, loving journey I'm on!





The pictures of little miss Jo are so cute!! Congrats on the starting of your house, so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDelete