Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring preview April 2013

Here is a preview of Jo's Spring pics I had taken yesterday afternoon.(Thanks Melinda Smith Photography!) They turned out so cute and Jo was so happy! All the way to Vernal she said, I give Kaz a pic, I give Jaxie, and Grandma, and Ry and Gampa and Ash, and Kaylee and Nuckle Kjell? She wanted everyone to have one! ha ha
 
She is definitely getting too big! She even wore her big girl pony panties the whole time in Vernal. I usually put a pull up on when going driving because there isn't always a place to stop but we thought we'd try it this one time... and she was so proud!
 
We have had a heck of a time getting these pics done. They were rescheduled 4 times due to the weather! Twice for snow and once for the wind so the 4th time we just decided to just try it since it was still a little windy but not too cold.

 
Seriously who wouldn't love this girl? We sure do!
I can't wait to hang these in our NEW House!
Yep that's right, we'll be in real soon. Real soon as in this weekend or the next! YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. These are amazing. And I'm impressed you got them back so fast. Good photographer. Her hair is so blonde. Do you think it will stay like that? Love it.

    ReplyDelete