Sunday, September 22, 2013

Update

So I have 7 weeks left.. which means I am now down to going into the doc every two weeks... oh glory!

I have been so impatient this pregnancy. Its not the fact that I've been sick this whole time and get heart burn from eating an apple (well actually..) or the fact that it was supppppper hot the last couple weeks  in August, and I had to stop riding horses, or that fact that we are so excited! But its really because not knowing the baby's gender is starting to drive me nuts. Not so nuts that I'd go find out what it is, but driving me nuts cuz I don't know to buy or plan for.

I'm a planner. I like having the bags packed, the baby's clothes ready, car seats installed and some new blankets made. And with this baby I really can't do that. So with that said, I have been searching for fabrics and out fits that could be called gender neutral... well there aren't many! So I guess if it is a boys he really might be wearing pink!

Ever since we decided not to find out, I have been really super duper excited! Its fun not knowing but nerve racking all at once. Jo jo kept saying it's a girl and now her name is Kooper; but just this last weeks she's been telling everyone its a boy named Kooper... So I guess if she has it her way the baby will be named Kooper either way! (We'll see, Daddy keeps saying he doesn't like it because its a tire brand.. Lame!)

This pregnancy keeps getting weirder and weirder... with Jo I was only sick for the first 15 weeks but I've been sick this whole time. If I didn't have my wonder nausea pills then I would die! and this baby is always moving and grooving all day long. Its like I have a jumping bean in my stomach! Just last night, we had a family movie night in our bedroom and Jo got to sleep all night in my bed, me on the other had left and went and slept in her bed. I have little elbows and feet kicking inside my stomach while I have Jo's elbows and feet  to my head and back.

So with the fact that I haven't been able to buy too much I guess we're saving money. But I have been busy making some photo props. I'm pretty excited for newborn pics. I've crocheted some little chaps and a western skirt for a girl. Along with these two items I'm going to crochet a cowboy hat and booties (the booties are super hard, so maybe I'll con that onto someone else. As for the hat, its not too hard.)

All in all, the last couple weeks have been alot better than in August. With all the rain and cooler weather its been alot more bearable. I have been getting more and more braxton hicks contractions and back pain but that is expected when coming down to the due date.

So EXCITED!


No comments:

Post a Comment