Thursday, November 7, 2013

Randomness

So I went to the doc today and well.... with the little amount of progress from last week to this week, its going to be another 8 weeks before this baby comes! ha ha I'm only dialated to a 2 and 75% effaced. I guess I shouldn't complain but I really, really, really, REALLY want this baby here soon!
While at the doc, he was having a hard time finding the heartbeat and I told him I didn't think the baby was moving as much, so he sent me down to labor and delivery and had me do a stress test. Everything came back good and the baby is fine but for a little bit I was a bit nervous. What if something really was wrong with it? All the whatif questions were racing through my head and it got me to thinking how precious and lucky we are to get these little babies here safe and sound. Poor things go through a lot to get here.
Talking about babies coming, the Pehrson family added another grandchild into the mixture, my sister in law Ashley had her baby today, Mr. Hayden Pehrson came early this morning and was 7 pound 8 oz. Perfect size! They said he everything is great and Ashley is doing well. So blessed to have him here, if only he would have sent his cousin down at the same time....
Keep your fingers crossed, my doc is on call this weekend so hopefully 'it' will come this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment