At the spur of the moment on Thursday afternoon I remembered it was the bike races for the Longhorn Days celebration at about 430 and ran down to the school to get her entered and ready to race by 5. And boy was this a great idea! Dallie raced very well on her little balance bike, politely slowing down so no one would hit her. she was in the top placings in her group and she was the lucky winner of a new bike! She was soooooo excited!
When we went to sign up to race you pay $1 and you get to put your ticket in one of the baskets in front of several bikes all different sizes. They had a very cute pink princess bike with training wheels that Dal chose to put her name in for, well when she wasn't looking I took her ticket out and put it in for the bigger bike (the princess one was smaller than her balance bike she already has).
Best $1 I've ever spent!
My cousin Dewey's little boy won a bike too! What a lucky group of cousins!
While at the races, dal caught up with her little friends Haz and Whit. I'm pretty this pic is the start of many, hopefully just not mug shots from getting in trouble?!


No comments:
Post a Comment