Today I took the girls to their wellness checkup with Dr Staker.
Little Cooper is 17.9 lbs and 26.5 inches tall. That makes her in the 25% in both category.
Miss Dal is 35 lbs and 41.5 inches tall. Which puts her in the 50% for weight and 75% for height. She was excited when I told her she only had a half inch to grow before she could go down the water slides!
I was really excited when the nurse said Cooper wasn't due for shots (shots+teeth=even grumpier and less sleep) but miss Dal had to get a booster shot. She was NOT happy about them. I had to lay on top of her to get her to hold still! So sad! She was screaming and there were a few REAL tears, but she hot her favorite mcDonalds yogurt parfait so I guess it wasn't so bad.
I was surprised Jo was due for shots. I guess the shots she got today is what a lot of people consider their 5 yr old Kindergarten shots. So we're ready for kindergarten... In a year?! Really that soon?

No comments:
Post a Comment