Saturday, August 15, 2009

July 2009

Well Here is my post for the month.. ha ha We've been so busy running around and having fun that its getting hard to find time to post a blog but here we go:
This weekend we're actually enjoying sometime off with Cody's family and also mine. My little sister started up high school rodeo and she's rodeoing in Delta this weekend so we took the chance to visit his family and also see her. (Ps she did get yesterday. She roped a 4.20 breakaway which qualified her for state! You rock Quinc!)
Well here's Cody at his best.... rolling in the dirt and playing with the boys! This year at the Dinosaur Round up Rodeo, Cody and his crew decided to do the wild cow milking. It was such a blast watching them!




Way to go boys! They ended just seconds behind the first place team but they were for sure the best! They already have a plan for next year.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Those are some good pictures. I want to come watch next year so let us know when it is. Hope everything is going good. Hope to get to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's so funny that he did the wild cow milking, I wish I could have seen it. Maybe next year! And way to go Quincee, you guys are such good rodeo-ers

    ReplyDelete