Well for Labor day weekend we had so many options and so many fun things we wanted to do so we had a hard time deciding on what to do....
On Saturday we rode into Brown Duck with my mom and dad and Quincee. We had such a fun time! It was a wonderful day for a horse ride....
The ride in took us about two and a half hours... a bit longer than we had expected. The first hour went by pretty fast but the second half was long and hard. Our poor horses were pooped out when we got to the lake.
The fishing was pretty good.... I'm not much a a fisherman (unless we're in Alaska), I like to catch the big ones.... the little guys we caught up there were so small that you could barely feel them hit your line. My parents were on a roll, they were catching them left and right... but as for me I just didn't have the touch, I caught.... none! Thats a sad story I know, but we had fun!
On our ride back to Moon Lake, it started to rain really hard.. and yes, Cody and I forgot our rain coats so we were pretty wet when we got back to the trailers! But it sure was good to get out of Roosevelt and do some riding!
On Monday, we brought my grandparents cows off the mountain. I love moving cows and bringing them home. I look forward to moving them up and then down every year!
On our way home from the mtn, this little tire blow out happened! Luckily we weren't too far from my grandparents house and not no one was hurt!
Ashley's new job... Horse Washer Women! Thanks ASH!
We had a great weekend! It might sound boring to you, but its what we love to do and we have so much fun doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment