If you do not have these, you need them! Cody and I just bought a new set of pots and pans and I love them so so so much! They're the bomb!
No more stuck to the bottom of the pan mess! And yes, They're RED!
No more stuck to the bottom of the pan mess! And yes, They're RED!(I never thought I'd be so happy about pot....s! ha ha)
Thanks Cody, Love you!
Those look awesome! And I LOVE love love the red. You're such a lucky lady. Now you should just whip me up a quick dinner in those babies and i'll decide if I want them :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Maybe I should talk Brenton into some of those! :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice pots! And feel free to stock my blog anytime. I sometimes go back and forth between private and public so send me your email and i'll make sure you're added if I go private. :) merri dot hackett at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE RED!!!!
ReplyDelete