Well on our way home we see a fruit stand and Cody LOVES FRUIT, and PEACHES are his #1 Favorite. So like the wonderful husband he is, he bought us two boxes of peaches! We had a ton, and we he was putting them in my jeep he said, "You know... I love canned peaches! And I love You! So....." ha ha so yes indeed I guess my first canning experience was kinda pushed on to me, but really it was kinda relaxing.... weird i know!
All in all, it was a good experience and very long and sticky, but I felt so accomplished when I was done, and they taste pretty yummy!
I'm impressed! They look so good! Send one of those jars my way :)
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great. You're such an awesome little homemaker!!!
ReplyDeleteVery Pretty! Don't you love the feeling that you have when you look at your peaches in the bottles on your shelf? :-) ♥
ReplyDelete