Friday, March 12, 2010

Next week we go in for our BIG ultrasound. I'm pretty excited, Hopefully the little babe will be nice and let us see what it is....

Lately, I've been feeling so much better! I actually come home from work at night and actually do stuff other than collaspe on the couch! And I can cook diner with out gagging! With all this new energy I have been wanting to start getting ready for our baby. I want to make blankets, make little crafts and just buy all the baby stuff! So here is a few things I've seen which I plan on making/buying when we finally find out what we're having.





There is still a ton of other stuff, but I'll just start with a few...

Maybe its a good thing it won't reveal its self.... its saving daddy.... I mean us Money! ha ha

I've heard of people making these diaper cakes and I thought they were cute, but this diaper cake rocks my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment