Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Round #2= FAILURE!
We went in yesterday to our "BIG Ultrasound" where they measure all the little bones, the brain and other body parts.... and we were hoping to once again find out the sex of the babe, but the little person had its legs crossed so tight that the tech couldn't see anything!
I'm kinda to the point where I'm okay with not finding out..... ha ha NOT!
Its kinda funny now, because its like the babe is playing a trick on us.
This is the side profile of our little one, its little hand is by its mouth like its sucking its thumb and you can see its little legs.
And this is the picture of the babe's little legs crossed oh so tight! The top left hand side of the picture is the feet crossed at the ankles and then its legs and then its head. Its a good thing the tech explained this picture to us because I don't think I could have distingished what all that is in there!

Other than not finding out what the baby is, we had a great visit. The baby is right on track with the healthy side of the development schedule!
Its so awesome how they can measure all the little bones, and see the brain and even see the liver, kidneys, and heart up close!

Cody asked, "How is it they can see all those little organs and know what they are but they can't see what it is.....?!?"

4 comments:

  1. I bet that was disappointing. Better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the babe is healthy. Sorry that you couldn't find out the sex of your baby. Hope you find out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kandice,
    Thanks for the comment. I know Shalane is a crazy crazy girl. I hope that you get to find out what your having soon. I'm glad all of my boys haven't been shy at all, I would be so impatient if they weren't showing me the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to go try again? 3rd times a charm? :)

    I can't believe how tight those little legs are crossed- maybe that means it's a girl and it's just being lady-like keeping it's legs corssed.

    ReplyDelete