Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cross your Fingers, Eyes and Toes...
because tomorrow is the big day of our 3D Ultrasound!
Now, the baby has been a bit stubborn the last few ultrasounds and hides herself,
BUT I have a plan this go round!
I've discovered that our little Baby loves fruit! Cody made a couple fresh Strawberry pies (pictures to follow) for us last week and everytime I'd eat a piece, she'd turn circles in my belly, wave her little arms and kick her feet...
She also likes Watermelon!
So before my appointment tommorrow, I'm going to eat some Strawberries and Watermelon and hopefully she will be active and let us see her little face!

Wish Us LUCK!
We'll be Tickled Pink just to see her again!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's a good sign that she has been so shy this whole time. I'd be more worried if she was flashing you everytime. You don't want her to grow up and be a mooner like her mom. jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful.. just hope her nose isnt mashed like it was in the one picture. I love you guys so much.. and specially dangerous

    ReplyDelete