Cody and Kandice Pehrson
Sealed for time and all eternity on
May 16, 2009 in the Manti LDS Temple
Wow, what a year! It seems like time has flown by! There is so much that has changed in the last year and so many great memories from our awesome honeymoon in Alaska to finding out on my birthday that we were expecting a baby girl.
Things I LOVE about my Cod-Man:
-I love it when he talks to our little baby. He says stuff like, "Love you baby girl." then gives my belly a kiss. Or my favorite is when he says "Goodnight baby and mommy," which is then followed by a kiss on my belly and then a little kiss to me.
-How much he loves oldies. The Classical country music that is! He knows almost all the words to ton of songs and knows who sings them! And he's a pretty good singer.-His little kitchen dances. He's quite the booty shaker!
-How hard of a worker he is. Sometimes he works through the night to get a job done without getting paid... I don't think his employer knows how many free work hours they get out of him with out pay! Stupid Salary!
-His sense of decoration! Whenever we go to Jubilee he stops and looks at the floral and picks out what he thinks we should put in our house. Its a good thing we have the same taste! I don't have to worry about getting something goofy as a present because he has great taste!
-How he teaches me patience. Even though he, himself has very little patience he has taught me patience by showing me how to wait and save. I like to buy the cheap and get it quick and he likes to wait and save for the good stuff.
-He is a great Egg maker. I'm not the worst cook in the world but when I cook breakfast I'm very terrible at cooking eggs. I always break the yoke, but he can flip four eggs at a time and not break any of the yokes.... That's talent right there! He calls himself Chief Ramsey; off of Hell's kitchen or Ramsey kitchen nightmares.
-He is so, SO, so, SO great with kids. They love him! Where ever we go, there is always a little girl flirting with him or a little boy admiring his belt buckle or his hat. He attracts kids! He's going to be a great DADDY!
-He is very neat and clean. Most of the time our house is pretty clean but some days when I don't feel like doing the laundry or cleaning he'll help out. And he is usually cleaner then I am. He usually always puts his boots and hats away but I just lay them around. Shhhh, don't tell him I said that!
-He pretends to be a tough guy all the time, but he is a helpless romantic! He's great at surprising me with flowers at work and great gifts on my birthday. On our honeymoon, we ran to town to get a movie and when we returned, he had fresh dipped strawberries, roses, and sparkling cider sent to our room and there was love music playing. My heart simply melted! And then there was our lovely and most perfect 1st anniversary surprise!
-His silly little jokes. One day I called and was complaining how I had heart burn really bad and he said... "My heart burns for you too babe!" He always turns my complaining into a little joke which gets us both laughing.
-How much he loves animals. We love being outside and working/playing with the animals.
-I love how he will run to the WalMart (We all know how much he hates Wally World) to fix my craving problem i have these days. Just a few weeks ago he ran to WalMart to get me some Strawberry applesauce and a box of strawberry yogurt cheerios!
-He has came to every single one of my baby doctor appointments with me! He loves coming with me and I love seeing his smile and the light in his eyes when the baby image comes up on the monitor and also when hearing the heart beat!
-And last but not least: He loves me though the good and the bad & the stupid and ugly.
The list could truly go on forever and there are a million other things I love about him. This year has brought a few hard times, but the good out weighs the bad 100 to 1!
From here.... to Eternity!
We have a huge picture frame with this saying on it and every time I look at it, it reminds me just how truly blessed I am to have such a great husband and eternal companion. It's so great knowing that by making just one right decision would lead to an eternity of happiness. Its such a great reassurance to know that he is mine forever!
Can't wait to spend Eternity with my very Best Friend!

AND... it will only get better.
ReplyDeleteRemember how I just knew that you two were perfect for each other, but he was being really stubborn and you would tell me that you just had a feeling you needed to give him one more chance? Well you were so right! I'm so happy that you are so happy and I was able to be a small part in making it happen!
ReplyDeletesuch a good husband and what a good first year! Aren't you so glad there are a million more to come! :)
ReplyDeleteLove these posts! I can't believe it was a year ago that we were getting married. And now you are having a little girl! I am so excited for you guys! Your anniversary sounded like fun! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteGirf...your husb is so awesome. Doesn't he have some hunter I can marry....for real. I'm obsessed with your posts.
ReplyDelete