Watch out Cowboys, Our Little Cowgirl is a kicker!
(PS: NOT MY BELLY! Sorry if your grossed out by the picture)
I swear this is what my belly looks like when she kicks me. She is getting so strong! I asked the doctor if she could seriously break my ribs from her kicking so hard... He just laughed.BUT SERIOUSLY, COULD SHE?
I didn't really think it was that funny, I was serious! She has been kicking me in the same place for the last four months and I think my ribs on my right side will probably have a little foot imprint in them!
1..2..3..!
Yes, only three more weeks! I went to the doctor yesterday and he said that the baby is in position to come, my body just needs to decide to let her! I'm so ready, but only mentally I guess! He said I am dialated to a one... Yahoo! The little contractions I was having before have now turned into harder and longer ones and they are more and more frequent. I'm totally okay with this! My doctor said I just need to take it easy and enjoy my time, but I think I''ll just keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully little Baby Girl will come.... or maybe my body will let her come! ha ha
Wish Us Luck!

Im SO excited for you! Good Luck with everything, Im sure it will all go great! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so stinking close! Can't wait to meet this little miss!
ReplyDelete