Some people thinks it so funny to ask me if I ate a watermelon whole to make my belly so big and round!
So when I recieved my week 38 belly updater email I just laughed! The Update said that the little babe in my belly is about the size of a Watermelon, and I believe it!
And while we're on the subject of watermelon, alot of people have asked me if I have had any craving for anything, and I have to stop and think. I seriously think that I haven't totally craved anything, but I have found some food that I desire over other foods.
Like, I Love fruits. I've never totally had to run to the store and buy some because I thought I'd die with out eating some, but I do like to eat fruit.
And at the beginning of my pregnancy I had foods that I could only eat, and by only I mean they were the only foods I could eat without gettting nauseated of sick from.
So I would say No on the craving part, but like more, yes!
So FYI, I love fruits and a nice cold, juicy, WATERMELON just hits the spot on these HOT Uintah Basin Days!
The End.


No comments:
Post a Comment