One Month Old!
Here are the latest pictures of Miss Dallie Jo. She was a month old on the 1st and she's getting so big! She's just starting to smile and coo and little bit and she is just so fun! The other night, she slept from 10 pm to 5:30 am, on a normal night she usually wakes up at 2 or 3 then she'll slept for another three to four hours.
Cody and I are so spoiled; she is such a great baby!
Dallie loves her bath!
She just sits and relaxes!
Dallie and her glasses!
She didn't know what to think, do I cry or just sit her and look cute?
On Saturday, Dallie Jo went to her first rodeo.
We went and watched Aunt Quincee at her high school rodeo in Vernal.
We have a million more pictures, but these are the few I thought I'd share. I'm sure there'll be a few more in a few days!
We still love being parents and being a mom is for sure the best job I have ever had!
i sure love that little girl of yours. She is so precious in my eyes. Cant wait for mine to get here. it will be so fun, hard work but fun.
ReplyDelete