What a busy weekend!
September 10- Cody's family came out for a wedding and spent the day with Dallie Jo and I. We had a good time just sitting and talking with Kristin (Cody's sister), Kolbin (nephew), Kjell (Cody's little Brother), Carrie(Cody's mom) and we I got to meet Baby Kashe (Kristin's little baby boy who is 2 weeks old.) Baby Kashe is so small... I'm pretty sure Dallie was never that small! It was fun seeing them. We don't get to see them very offend.
September 11- We went to Salt Lake to spend the day with my family. My sister Ashley and her husband Wayne were sealed in the SLC Temple. What a great day. Wayne was seriously glowing and they were both so happy. So excited for them! There is nothing better then seeing your family at the temple and knowing how blessed we are to have an eternal family. Congrats Ash and Wayne!
September 12- We went up to the mountain and helped bring my Grandpa's cows home. I just love going and seeing the mountains and how the leaves are kinda starting to change. The cows were pretty ready to come home. That means that fall is here and that winter is on its way! I love fall, but I'm not too fond of winter. I'd love it if we could have the fall weather longer... Its so pretty!
We didn't get any pictures of the other two days but I did remember to take my camera for the cow drive. So here we go:
Sleeping on the job. She pretty much slept the whole time, but it okay she's pretty dang cute when she sleeps!
Rylan
She's such a funny girl. She loves to hang back behind the cows then lope her horse to catch up. I'm sure her little mare Gyspy was pretty worn out by the time they were done.
Dallie Jo's first horse ride.
She wasn't sure if she liked it, all she knew was that she was hungery and that mommy should stop riding and feed me!
Rylan, Grandpa, Quincee, Cody
Grandma Angie and Dallie Jo
She loves being outside!
Daddy and Dallie
1st horse ride, and many more to come
We had a great weekend and are so greatful for our families.
Dallie Jo was so good. She just hung out and didn't hardly fuss. She's such a good baby. She just goes with Mommy every where and just eats and sleeps. I couldn't ask for a better baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment