So here we go:
- Keep my house up. Not just during the week but through the weekend so I don't hate Monday clean ups so much!
- Keep up with laundry and put it away after folding. (I actually did really well with this last year, no more laundry as couch decorations.)
- Eat more healthy. This not only effects me, but little Dallie Jo. I know I've eaten something not so healthy when I smell little Missy. She gets a smelly bum when I eat junk food or drink pop.
- Save lots of moola so we can pay lots down when we start to build our house.
- Keep my truck clean, not just to my standards but Cody's clean truck standards... he's kinda particular.
- Lastly have lots and lots of FUN. Enjoy the small stuff and forget the stupid.
Happy New Year everyone!
Have a great year and keep up on your won resolutions.
Kan you are the cleanest person ever. Believe me I know. If that's your resolution I have tons to work on! ha ha JK
ReplyDelete