Friday, March 11, 2011

It has begun!

Dallie Jo is now Miss Mischievous...
I remember when my sister Quincee was little; when ever she was quiet my mom would say 'Go check to see what she's into...'

Same to be said for Dallie Jo.

Yesterday, while I was organizing my kitchen cabinets I put Dallie in her play saucer and she was talking and jumping and just having a fun time. About ten minutes into cleaning, she gets quiet and I look over at her and she has a whole hand of potting soil from the poor plant (Its had a hard life) I have in my kitchen.... I caught her right before she put any in her mouth. Sorry no pics.

When Cody got home last night, I said... "So I know why my plant is dieing, its not from me not watering it or giving it sunlight, its because Dallie Jo likes to pull on its roots." He said, "Yeah blame it on poor, inocent Dallie Jo."

Poor and Inocent?.... I think not
She's got a mischievous look her her eye!
She gets that from her Daddy!

Her newest thing is: she likes all her toys out of her toy basket. She'll pull it over and pull them all out then when there aren't anymore left inside she'll fuss for me to put them back in.

Such a Funny Girl!

Also, she hasn't been feeling well again. She's had 1.2.3 ear infections since the end of December. I took her back to the doctor yesterday and he said it looks like she's getting yet another ear infection. He said with the history she's had so far, it looks like we're on the road to getting tubes. So, we made an appointment with the ear, nose and throat specialist and we'll see what he says. I'm hoping she won't have to get tubes because I don't want her to have to get surgery and be put out. BUT at the same time, I've heard that most babies are completely different just by getting tubes. Don't get me wrong she's always been a happy baby, but its so sad to see her not happy and sick. Its been a long three months of having a sick baby and the constant fight to get her to take her medicine.

I'm hoping SPRING  is on its way! I am getting stir crazy in this tiny house. I want to get out and go for walks, play in the sun and ride horese. Hopefully the warm weather would help Dallie Jo's ears feel better too...

1 comment: