Thursday, March 31, 2011

This little Piggy....

(Sorry Danielle H., I know how you HATE FEET!)

Mother, like Daughter 
-OR-
 is it Daughter like Mother?
Either way, these piggies are so cute!

I think today has been the L.O.N.G.E.S.T day of our lives! When I got up this morning, I thought today would actually end up being a decent day; BUT yet again, the wonderful Basin Wind has picked up and we have barricaded ourselves in the house again.
Luckily we were able to get out for a little walk/jog before it picked up.
(More walking than jogging, slowly getting back in shape)
So with it being windy outside and not much to do inside, I decided to paint Dallie Jo's little toes.... It took a bit longer than just painting my own but they turned out SUPER CUTE

 This is one of the new little outfits I picked up,
(She's growing out of all her other clothes) 
Its Super CUTE too!
It's probably just the Sweet Baby wearing it...
She's still trying to find her balance,
She wants to walk so BAD!  

Anyways, with these pretty blue eyes and that BIG smile, Baby Jo always makes a long day like today alot better and definitely more fun!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, look at her standing there like it's no big deal. can't even believe she'll be walking soon!!! And those are the cutest little piggies. Danielle, how can you not love those feet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dallie is going to be walking soon. i hate that she needs to stay little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm not hatin the pigs. She is too cute to hate but as long as this isn't a regular thing ha ha!!! Kan she is gettin so big. I have to meet her this summer forsure.

    ReplyDelete