Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mmmmm!

Mmm... Mmm... Good!
So... Do you think she enjoyed those Cheetos and apple wagon wheels?
Looks like she Loved 'Em!

EAR UPDATE:
Day 1: Dallie Jo slept from 10pm to 7am last night without waking up, yahoo! She took two naps today and seems to be feeling better. She sleeps sounder too. Before getting the tubes, if we stepped on the wrong floor board (We have TERRIBLY squeeky floor boards, ask anyone who have ever been to our house) she'd wake up. Now I can walk back and forth with no wakey, wakey!
When it comes time for me to give her, her antibiotic drops, she puts up a real good fight. She hates them! She freaks out and will barely hold still for me to put them in. The doctor did say the drops might kinda hurt when they first go in the ear, so I can't tell if she's mad because she has to hold still -OR- if they hurt her. 

1 comment:

  1. Every time I look at her I just giggle. She is so fun. I cant wait till summer they are going to be so much fun. Give her kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete