JULY=FUN and Busyness!
July is almost over and I haven't even blogged about all the fun we've been having. Since I'm really good at forgetting my camera; I have very little/no pics to show for the fun!
June 31-July 1 Gma and Gpa Pehrson and Keegan and Lexie came to stay with us. We had a pretty good time! It pretty much rained the whole time but it was fun trying to keep the kids entertained. Jo loves her cousins!
July 2- My little sister got married! Yes that's right, She's now any Old Married Women! They had a little family wedding and then headed to Texas. (her hubby is going to school down there!) We sure miss them but they seem very happy! We're crossing our fingers that they are able to transfer up here, but if they don't I guess now I have excuse to take a little vacation to TX! Welcome to the family Brandon!
July 4th weekend- Delta celebrations. We watched the great parade of derby cars and tractors, went to the derby to watch Uncle Kjell's purple truck get smashed, fireworks after the derby and enjoyed the weekend with Gma and Gpa Pehrson.
July 8- Miss Jo decided she was Walking Miss Jo. No more finger grabbing for her, she's a big girl!
July 8 and 9- We took Miss Jo to the Dinosaur Roundup Rodeo and she loved it! She kept yelling yaaaaaahhh and clapping her hands. She also had her first sleep over at Gma Mathews' house... alone! That's right we got a full night of sleep! As for my parents, I don't think I can say the same.
July 22- We went to a Bee's game in SLC. It was pretty fun! the Bee's needed alittle help but we had AWESOME seats enjoyed the drunk lady yelling at the batter.... HEY BATTER, BATTER, BATTREEERR! Yep, now thats a good time!
July 23- Longhorn days! We only went to the parade but it was pretty cute. Rylan and her friend dressed up in their mermaid fins and won 1st place in the parade. They looked pretty cute! That afternoon we packed up the horses and went for a ride around Moon Lake. Miss Jo did pretty well until the last little bit and she fell asleep... My arms were just a little sore from holding her on Mr Peppy. He knew he was headed home so he jigged down the mountain.
And this weekend on July 30 we are going to have a little parthy for Miss Jo's Birthday! Cody's family is coming to town and I wanted them all to be here for her birthday...
The only pics I have to show for this month are the ones of her one year old photo shoot on the 8. I can't believe how much she has changed since the first of this month... Here you go Quinc!
Recognize this saddle? It was Grandpa Brent's when he was little!
She's so CUTE, Isn't she!?!

well holy cow your sis got married! awesome. Didn't know. Also, can't believe Dallie is ONE!!! Her pictures turned out so dang cute and can't believe that saddle was your gpa's, it's in such great condition!
ReplyDeleteWhat part of Texas is Quincee in? we're moving to Dallas in December maybe I'll have to look her up if it's close!