Let me just start with, we had a fabulous vacation!
We started our Pehrson family vacation by going to San Deigo to Sea World. Yes, I'm 25 and have never been to California let alone Sea World and I thought it was pretty fun!
Pretty much the whole trip this is the site I saw... Cody and Jo walking off in front of me. Its not fair his legs are a mile long and mine are shorties! But its not too bad of a site if I say so myself. :)
Jo couldn't get enough of everything. She would yell HEY and point at everything.
She was speechless at the whales jumping out of the water.
She was too funny!
Feeding the sea lion.
The little hand at the very bottom of the picture is poor Kohlbin, he was just about to drop his fish to the sea lion when a greedy little bird swooped down and snatched it out of his hand. I wish I would have had a picture of his face... he was shocked! haha
Dancing with the lions
The girls... minus me!
There is so much to see at Sea World and the kids loved it. I would definitely recommend it!
After Sea World we decided to head to the temple... We were in a real rush to get there thinking the last session was at 6:00 pm but upon arrival, it was five minutes to six we were greeted by the temple president who calmed our nervous by telling us there was indeed one more session! So with a little time to spare we were able to slow down and take in the true beauty of the temple. AND we got some special treatment if I say so myself... after our session we were shown around the temple by the temple president. He told us about the building, engineering and decorating of the temple. We were truly blessed to be able to a make the temple and had such a special moment inside.

I love San Diego and Seaworld is my favorite! I am so glad you finally made it to California :)
ReplyDelete