Friday, October 5, 2012

Catch up!

The problem with me taking pics is I usually take them and forget to take them off the camera. Well once again this is the story of my life. I was looking through my camera and found these pics of Memorial day 2012 and our July 4th and 24th celebration activites. So... this is me playing catch up!

Over memorial day weekend we went camping up by Soldier Summit We had a good time but is was SUPER COLD! but Miss Jo really enjoyed her cousins and didnt really care that is was windy and SNOWING!

The whole time we were there, it was so cold and windy, this was the first day and by that night it was pretty chillly. But we did get a chance to go out and fish on the lake and we were lucky and caught a lot of little ones. The kids loved it! Keegan would have stayed out all day I'm sure! 
Relaxing! 
She was the cleanest girl in camp!  
She loves Brandi! 
We took our tent and well Jo and I spend one night and then we begged Trav and Ash to let us stay with them. Cody, being the big, bad, man he is stayed in the tent and he woke up to about 3 inches of snow. Yeah! FUN!
Lets just say, we packed up and went home. But we did enjoy all the treats, diner and company of the Pehrsons.


Then Memorial Monday, we took a ride to Moon Lake with my family and had a little camp fire, tinfoil diner and fished.

Great Grandma Kathy is such a trooper. The girls drug her all over the camp ground exploring and she was telling them exactly what everything was and singing to them and they loved every minute. 

Grandma, Kaz, Jaxie and Dallie 


Jaxie's new puppy, Thor or Tor is what Jo calls him.
I love going to Moon Lake. I swear every Sunday we would go for a drive up there and visit Ray and Linda Fisher and just enjoy how pretty it is.

This summer, Jo and I went swimming almost 2-3 times a week. We loved the pool and it got us out of the house. On this particular day I talked Rylan into going with us to help me watch Jaxie and Jo. They loved it!


Cute bums 
I'm not sure what we'll do next summer when we're up in Altonah... I guess we'll have to get a pool or go swimming in the pond!


July 4th my Mom and Dad took us to the Oakley Rodeo right there in Oakley, UT! It was such a pretty drive and the rodeo was pretty good. Jo's favorite part was the snowcones!


Kaz and Cody= best buds!
Kaz didn't much care for the rodeo but he liked hangin out with Uncle Cody before it started.

I couldn't believe how packed the grand stands were. They packed everyone in and the announcer was pretty great. We had a great time and would recommend it to anyone... Except for the drive home, it was pretty long! ha ha

And lastly Jo and I went to the ever famous Longhorns Days celebration in Altamont. Usually at the begginning of the parade they have planes fly over, well this year they had the lifeflight from Vernal fly in, land and present the flag. FREAKING AWESOME!

Windy hair from the helicoper.
At the beginning of the parade they asked us not to set up our canopy so the helicoper wouldnt knock them over but they didn't express just how much wind there would be. Hats, chairs, umbrellas, cups, soda pops, etc... went flying! I got hit in the head by a loose cowboy hat and my Grandma Carma said a lady actually fell out of the back of her truck from the surprise of the helipoter wind.... I had to laugh at that!


This year, my Grandma and Grandpa Fisher were the GRAND MARSHALLS!
I think they were pretty proud and excited to be asked but they never came out and said it. The night before they were also in the rodeo and in the back of the truck they had the great grandkids ride with them and Miss Jo couldn't have been more excited for everyone to be clapping for her. She was cheesing it up and waving to everyone! I was one proud Mamma.

If you can't tell.... it was hot!

Cousins! 
I just love Kaz's smile in this one.

Well that's about all the catch up I need to do. I'm sure I missed/forgot some of the details and stories but that is what I get for not pulling them off my camera sooner!
I can't believe how much she has changed since just July! Her hair has really started to grow and she is so much taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment