Sunday, October 28, 2012

So we've been super super busy with house stuff and I never take pics and I never blog but I do have a few things I wanted to never forget so there for I have to blog it. Pics of the house progress to follow... Someday! Lets just say its almost all framed it and looks so great! And Poor Cody has been working all day and all night trying to keep on top of his regular job and get our house wired. He's pretty awesome I do have to say!


Jo has been talking so much lately. She copies everything and when she repeats it back she usually says it backwards. Well she has started making the funniest facials and we call then her "stink eye." I told her, don't give me that stink eye, and she repeat, "Me eye stink!" Too funny.

A few Mondays ago, Cody was telling Jo about David and Goliath. He was acting out the whole story and he asked Jo to repeat it and started swinging her arm like she was flinging a rock and yells, "And it bonked his head and died. The End"

While making our every other day trip up to Altamont to check on the house, we had to take a big pipe up and the wind was blowing so hard that it kept swinging back and forth; we had to stop every half mile to readjust it. Well Cod was getting a little tick and the last time it started to move he said, (And excuse his french) "SOB!" Well Jo heard this and said, "SOB." Lets just say, Cod learned his lesson that day and doesn't cuss infront of her... as offend!

We are still trying the potty training (not really very successful since we've been so busy), tonight I asked her if she needed to use the potty and she said," no, just parted! (farted)"

This last weekend, Grandma Carrie and Cody's little brother Kjell came up to help with the house and go to a missionary farwell, while here Jo clung to Kjell like he was her own dad. She slept with him, ate, played, and I bet she would have gone home with  him if she could have. One day after Cody and Kjell left to go work on the house, Jo saids, "Where's Nucle Kjell?" So Kjell's new name is Nucle! Once again, too funny!


She is seriously so smart. Alittle too smart! I've started buying a few stuff for Christmas and she keeps finding it and saying mom where's this and where's that.... Santa is going to have a hard time fooling this Jo Girl!

This week, we stayed up to my parents house in Altamont so Cod could work on the house after work. My mom has two bedrooms up stairs and we stayed in one and I asked Jo who's other room that was, she said with our hesitated, "That's Ry's." Then when we went up to the house I asked her who our spare room was for and she said, "That's Ry's!" She loves that Rys of hers!

And One more funny: My little sister has a young sister in law that is like 4. Well Jo loves to play with her and few weeks ago she brought Kaz and her sister in law to my mom's house. Jo saw them coming and opened the door for them and went running out. Quincee was so excited to see her that she opened her arms for a hug from Jo and she ran for a hug, but went right pass Quincee and gave the young sister inlaw a  hug. It was too hilarious! Quincee was like, "Hey!?!"

That's about all for now. We were lucky enough to have lots of help this weekend while wiring the house and hopefully Cod will be able to finish this week/weekend. He is working himself to death and he has a pretty good cold to prove it. Once this house is done, we're hoping we get lots of snow and get snowed in so we will have some time to rest!... Do you think that will happen with wild Jo? Ummm, probably not!

No comments:

Post a Comment