We had very nice Christmas if I say so my self! Christmas Eve we had a yummy dinner at Grandma Fisher's house and then spend the night at my parents house. Jojo really got into the Christmas 'spirit' the last few days before Christmas.
Her sweet Grandma Carrie sent her 12 days of Christmas which included a book comparing Santa and Jesus... I believe in Santa. Highly recommend it! She also sent her the cute Fisher Price Nativity Scene. Dallie loved opening up the little people and she would tell us who each person was.
At first she was a bit confused that Jesus mom and her mom didn't have the same name. haha I asked her, "Jo, what's Jesus' mom's name?" and she'd say, "Nandice." We then corrected her and had her on the right track, then the next day I asked her what her mom's name was and she said Mary...
I think she might have it all lined out now!
Santa came?
There's my presents!
My piggy bank!
She's pretty obessed with piggy banks. She accidently dropped her's a few months ago and it broke because it had so much change in it. Just the other day I took that chang into the bank and she had $78 in coins and $46 in cash! She has more than her parents! That's pretty good for a 2yr old!
This is how Cody gift wraps... Duck tape and lot and lots of paper!
The thing is, he thinks I snoop.... Yeah right! haha
This is 'Bullseye' Its too funny how she says it,
"I ride Bull... Eye!"
Daddy's turn! Go Bullseye!
What, under all those toys there's a wagon! She was so surprised!
The duck tape was a bit stronger than me...
How many elves does it take to put a silly red wagon together?
As Dallie Jo gets older, the funner Christmas has become. Her first and second year were fun, but this year she really got into the presents and understood the stories and books we read her of Santa and Jesus. Next year will be ever funner!
Merry Christmas everyone!
I'm loving your posts. Sorry I comment all.the.time. I can't wait for another house update. Kan I think it's time for another kid Jo is getting so big!!
ReplyDelete