Sunday, February 17, 2013

Birthday boy!

Happy, Happy Birthday Cody!
 
Today is Cody's birthday and this little daddy is 31!
Yeah.. 3-1!
What an old fart! jk!
 
These pics were from August 2012. Cody was helping Rylan with her Duchesne County show steer, so it only fits to have pics of what he loves to do.
Cody and Ry sheering the steer.
Cody lives for this kind of stuff!  
Doesn't 'Doby' look good? 
Cody is an excellent teacher and Jo and Rylan are excellent students 

And of course we have to throw in one of Jo, she was always 'feeding the cow'!
 
 
Cody is seriously the best dad and is always willing to help. And Miss Jo loves him more than anyone. She is always so excited to see him when he gets home (she's never excited to see me...) and she is his little mocking bird.
He is a bit OCD when is comes to our house and work but we want him any other way! haha
 
Happy Birthday Big Boy!

2 comments:

  1. those are all such cute pictures! I can't believe how brave Jo is around those cows. I don't even dare get that close :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I never called you back that one time. I'm a horrible friend. One day we will have to reunite. Maybe when that house is done I will drive out and see and we can craft or something. Happy Birthday to your husb - fun to see pics!

    ReplyDelete