Finally after being in the house for ummm...
2 months I'm getting some pics posted!
Its crazy that the house went from looking like this to:
This is:
Living room
Back side of the fireplace, on the living room side
Master bedroom, I haven't gotten anything hung on the walls yet... soon!
Kitchen
Front side of the fireplace
Front door
Mudd room
Master bath tub
Master bath vanity
Cody's man shower
Dallie's room
She loves her horse sticker
Cody's light...
And lastly, an up close look of my favorite part of the house.
Can you see anything new in the pic?
There are a few other rooms but they are still cluddered with boxes, an elk head, and decorations that I don't know where to hang yet. But we are loving our own place, we feel very comfortable and excepted in our new ward and the quietness at night is AWESOME! I would much rather hear the bawling of a cow than the roar of a truck...















Your house looks beautiful and congrats on the extra pair of shoes ;)
ReplyDeleteYour house is gorgeous! I have been waiting for you to post pictures :) I love that cute picture in your entry way, so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! It looks amazing. I'm so glad you posted. Love the bath tub in the master. Holy cow!
ReplyDelete