Friday, July 19, 2013

Jo saying

Most people really do not care about all the little things Jo says but we think she's too funny so I have to blog them so I can remember them:

Earlier this week I made a quick run to Utah Valley to do some shopping for Cody's little brother's wedding. That morning Jo woke up really early and was ready to go play with Auntie Ell. I told her she couldn't go at 4 in the morning so she climbed in bed with us and tossed and turned and just chatted away with herself until about 6:30 when she finally fell back to sleep. I had planned on dropping her off and leaving around 8 so I woke her up a quarter to 8 and she said, "Just one more minute. I just too tired."
So about ten minutes later she finally was awake enough to see that I was dressed and ready to leave and she said, "I want to go with you mom!" I continued to explain that I was going shopping and that she could either play with Maddie or come with me. She thought about that for a minute and then said, "Ummm I want to play with Maddie, but buy me something!" Seriously, she's 2, 3, where does she hear this stuff?

The next day, I was showing Jo a little outfit I bought at Costco. The outfit was a little boys onesies set and I told her if the baby was a boy, he could wear it. She simply said with out hesitation, "No, I'm getting a sister." And the conversation was over and she walked away.

And lastly, today I was repainting a growth chart someone gave us to match Jo's room and she said, "Mom I neeeeed to help." I said, "You need to help??! Well you can pretend paint." So I gave her a brush and bowl and said, "Here is your pretend paint!" She looks in the bowl and said, " I don't like this pretend paint, I'll just use yours!" That was about the time my little painting can to an end because Jo and her 2 almost 3 year old fingers are too quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment