So... Usually I think 3D ultrasounds are a bit freaky, but I was pleasantly surprised how much this baby looks like 'it's' older sister! And yes, 'it' is still an 'it'. I told Cody I was half temped to find out the gender but we've gone 29 weeks, so whats another 11? So for now we'll just call it "Golly" since that's what Jo says we should name 'it'.
With this baby, I have had major, major heartburn and have already started having braxton hick contractions. And the ultrasound proved that Golly has hair. So maybe the whole, 'if you have bad heartburn then the baby has lots of hair' could be true.
And just like Dallie this baby didn't want to cooperate with pictures. It's little hands were continually crossed across its face and it would roll the opposite way we needed it to be.
Tiny toes
I thought the fee looked huge but its really one foot on top of the other
And this baby has the same squished nose as Jojo!
Aren't those the most perfect lips all puckered up?
I decided to do a quick comparison of Jo's pics to 'Golly's' pics, so here you go. Baby #2 is the upper and Jo is lower.
I simply can not wait to meet this baby. Every time I see my little sister's baby I get more and more excited. It makes me sad to see summer fly by so fast but at the same time I feel like Nov couldn't come fast enough!
11 more weeks people, 11 more weeks!




No comments:
Post a Comment