Happy, Happy birthday BABY, I mean, BIG GIRL! Dallie is looking more and more like a big girl, not even a toddler but a little girl... and the fact that she turned 3 on Aug 1st doesn't help.
The week before I had a little birthday party over at the splash park in Naples and a few of our friends were able to come and play with her. She was so happy to have her own party! Now when I say excited, she was SUPER excited. She had been singing happy birthday to herself for month, ever since Kaz and Jaxie's birthdays.
Then the day of her birthday, she and I went camping with Gma Angie the night before to the Mathews' campout then came home that night to have cupcakes and to open presents with her daddy and other grandparents. That morning when we woke up I sang Happy Birthday to her and she just gleamed and grinned.
This year for her birthday we decided to completely spoil her (like she wasn't spoiled before) and get her, her own saddle. She was so happy and excited... look at that face!
Now doesn't Skippy boy look so clean? While Jo was down for a nap I washed and washed and washed this old grey horse so he would be pretty for his birthday pictures!
Jojo and Jax, and best friends (that night anyways!)
She really has grown so much lately. I was comparing her pics which I had taken in April to now and she has changed so much! I keep telling her to stop growing but she won't listen!






No comments:
Post a Comment