Me: Jo what are you going to ask Santa for?
Jo: a Belle doll and horse.
Me: I think Santa could make that for you.
Cody: Jo what are you going to ask Santa for?
Jo: a girl puppy!
Cod and I shoot 'what the heck' glances at each other.
Jo: and a girl pig!
Cod and I just laugh.
Me: Jo what are you going to ask Santa for?
Jo: a girl puppy!
Cod and I shoot 'oh no she still wants that' glances at each other.
Me: what if Santa doesn't have that kind of presents?
Jo just runs off.
Cody: Jo what are you going to ask Santa for?
Jo: a girl puppy!
Cod and I shoot 'oh shiz' glances at each other.
Cody: I don't think Santa brings puppies.
Jo: yeah he does!
Me: well you better think of something else just in case he doesn't bring puppies.
Moral of the story, where is Santa going to get a girl puppy this time of year and what the heck happened to the Belle doll and horse? I;m pretty sure that's what Santa had planned on bringing her.
No comments:
Post a Comment