Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Save the reindeer!

Saturday morning Cooper and Dallie were both up pretty early so I started a Christmas movie hoping we'd be quiet enough that Cod could sleep in. Nope... not with Santa and his reindeer on the TV.

Cody comes in and joins the party as Jo fills him in on the movie about Santa's reindeer!

Cody: Well when Santa comes, I'm going to shoot his reindeer and we're going to mount them on our living room. Three on this wall, three on that wall." Cody explained his whole plan and Jo just soaked it all up.
Jo: No Dad, Santa can't come with out his reindeer! I thought she might burst into tears.
Me: And there are 8 reindeer daddy! I had to add in my two tid pits.
Cody: Well we'll hang the other two in the office. Wouldn't that look nice? then you could see them every day!
Jo: No Dad, Santa can't come with out his reindeer! Jo was getting a bit huffy as she tried to reason with Cody.
Cod: Well I guess he'll have to get some pigs to pull his sleigh.
Me: Pigs, thats the best thing you could think of!
Jo: No Dad, Santa can't have pigs pull the sleigh.
Me: Well maybe he could use your house Skip and the rest of Grandpa's horses.
Jo: No, Skippy can't go with out me! She sheepishly grinned and I could only imagine what ideas were going through her head.
Jo again: Dad just dont shoot them. Santa needs them.
Cod: We'll see.
Jo: You won't get any presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment