Friday, March 21, 2014

4 months old

Miss Rosie is 4 months old... 4 months old really? This can't be true! 
I simply love this age! She will play with a toy while sitting in her chair, she's sleeping through the night and still is ok with cuddling. 

At four months she is:
- 13.6 lbs and 23.5 inches tall. That put her in the 25% for her age.
- she is just growing in and out of the 3-6 and is wearing some 6 month clothes
- she is a little dribble bug, she drools more than any baby I know! 
- she is just getting to love her toys, especially her chew toys she can hold.
- she loves her sissy so much! She gives her kisses and hugs and pulls her hair. Jo loves her too, maybe a little too much!
- she loves to be held! She'd a cuddle bug and I love it, except when I need to get something done, then I just like it! 
- she still has her sweet baby cry, she doesn't cry very hard or loud very often bug when she does, watch out! After her vaccination shots she let out quite the scream that even surprised the nurses,
- she knows how to put on a tantrum show. The other night while doing dishes she didn't want to sit in her bumble so she screamed and ached her back almost scooting herself out of her chair I quickly picked her up and she turned it all off and was just fine. Little turkey!


This is what her and her daddy do at 1 am while watching tv.. He says she's too cute to sleep!

Oh how I love her short chubbiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment