Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jo lately

While laying in bed one morning I heard excited feet running to the front door then gloomily they walked into my room. With a sad little frown on her face miss jo said, "Santa still hasn't brought me my puppy!" I replied, "He's just looking for the right one,"

Dal thought about that for a minute while playing with Rosie then relies, "But he brought us the right baby!" 

Once again my heart melted.


Dal has been growing so much lately. Not necessarily tall but she has been quite the deep thinker. She has been asking million of questions and we usually can't get her to be quiet. Not even in church. She is so excited about everything. 

She has a little show on TV she likes to watch called Daniel Tiger. I really don't mind her watching it. it teaches her stuff and cute little songs and I love to hear her sing. Well last night I was getting a little testy because she wouldn't pick up her toys. I guess you could say I yelled at her and she asks, "Mom are you mad?" I shook my head yes and she continued to tell me what Daniel says, "When you get so mad and you want to ROAR, take a deep breath and count to four," she then asked if I was still mad and I explained that I was frustrated because she wouldn't pick Jo her toys and listen to what I asked her, well apparently she had a song about being frustrated too... Little turd made me instantly happy and I just had to grab her and give her a big hug, then together we picked up her toys. She knows how to work me.

She is def a country girl. She loves the new baby calves and knows all the different breeds and how to identify them. Her favorite calf is a black bawly calf. A couple days ago my grandpa had a cow who had delivery problems and ended up loosing a set of twin calves. Well I took Jo down to see the other babies and she just happened to see those calves and she of course wanted know what happened and I told her they were sick and now living with Heavenly Father. She responded, oh good! Then this afternoon while checking the heifers for my grandpa she said, "Jesus fixed those baby calves and they are in heaven with him, huh mom!?" Seriously so cute!

Along with wanting to know which breed is which she is very observant to what the cows look like. Her questions consist of: why is her belly big, why is her bag big, what is that stuff on her butt, why is she eating that, why is there one daddy for all these mammas, why, why, why!? Where do I even begin to explain all this to a 3 yr old? I think it's only fair that if she's with gma and gpa that they, be default are liable to answer those questions...right? 

!!?!!




No comments:

Post a Comment