Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter

Pehrson Easter fun!
Our Easter fun started with jo and I making cupcakes, she made each one with love and a family member in mind. Yep one customized for each cousin, friend, aunt, uncle, and stranger in or around altonah.
Sunday morning I had to kick start the fun by waking the girls up so we weren't late for church. The silly Easter bunny hid Jo's basket outside. She thought the bunny had forgot her cuz all she could find was Coop's.
No Easter is complete with out an Easter egg hunt! It was just Cooper, dal, And jax, so the girls made out like bandits!
 And lastly the girls had fun flying kites! 

Sure the chocolate, picnics, and egg hunts are fun but the thing I like most is the love I feel from my Heavenly Father and brother Jesus Christ. I am so greatful and eternally Indepted to my brother Jesus Christ for giving his life for me.

Because of him my family and I can live together for eternity. 
Because of him, some day I can be reunited with love ones who have passed away. 
Because of him I can too be resurrected again. 
Because of him the weak and lame will be made perfect. 
Because of him I have the opportunity to make my own choices and learn from my mistakes through repentance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment